Warburton Building Services Limited is a company of qualified engineering technicians specialising in providing installation and maintenance of mechanical & electrical services.
We undertake any project within the building services arena, including heating, ventilation, plumbing, rainwater, electrical, leadwork, air conditioning and cooling using the latest installation techniques, products and components.
- hot & cold water services installation
- warm air, radiator, oil & gas-fired heating
- air supply and extract ventilation systems
- complete electrical services
- air conditioning and comfort cooling
- roofing leadwork
- rainwater, guttering & drainage systems
- service & maintenance – domestic, commercial, industrial
- complete project design, drawings, specification and estimates
- CAD drawings on paper, disk, or via email
Systems designed for efficiency
Our bespoke computer system was developed uniquely for our business to enable us to respond quickly to your enquiries. Together with an estimate, it provides accurate design calculations, a comprehensive specification report on required materials, and a detailed installation drawing. The system includes an ‘active materials schedule’ – because we keep large material stocks in our warehouse, we not only specifically reserve the stock for you upon generating your estimate, we’re ready to deliver the materials and start the job quickly. No time wasted while materials are ordered. We’re ready to act immediately upon your acceptance.
Our own site delivery team means that we don’t need to rely on deliveries from external suppliers – another time-saving advantage.
Few other services like ours have this warehouse and stock facility, together with such an accurate specification and planning system. We set it up because we know your project completion is paramount, and timing essential.
And we ensure we deliver what we promise.