Web site Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to Warburton Building Services Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is Chandler House, Cumnor Road, Farmoor, Oxford OX2 9NS. Our company registration number is 1422905, registered in London. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, or endorse the views expressed within them.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Warburton Building Services takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Privacy and Cookies
Warburton Building Services Limited is the data controller for personal data about clients, prospective clients, job applicants and our current and former employees, and event/training attendees.
We do not trade personal data for commercial purposes and will only disclose it if required by law, necessary to arrange your event/training attendance, or with your consent.
Details of our processing
We believe that all these purposes are justified on the basis of our legitimate interests in running and promoting the business, our contractual requirements to deliver the agreed services to you, and our legal obligations.
As a client, we will hold the following information about you:
• Name and contact information.
• Billing and payment information.
We use your personal data when it is in our legitimate interests for internal purposes associated with maintaining our business. We use your information to invoice you, and to keep track of payments that you make.
We will retain information about you for the duration of our relationship with you, then 7 years.
Visitors to our Website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on secure servers. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
As an individual whose personal data is processed by Warburton Building Services Limited you have these rights
- The right to access what data we hold about you.
- The right to object to direct marketing – either use the unsubscribe option or contact us directly.
- The right to object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interests.
- The right to erasure (in some circumstances).
- The right to data portability.
- The right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate.
- The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 22/5/2018.
This website and its content is © copyright Warburton Building Services Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.